Ross-Tech® HEX-NET® Basic Kit Professional
The Ross-Tech® HEX-NET® is the wireless diagnostic system for all vehicles of the brands VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda and Bentley from 1992 up to the current model series as well as other small series and commercial vehicles based on VW technology.
The Professional version is particularly suitable for workshops and professional users, as you can diagnose an unlimited number of VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda and Bentley vehicles.
- Automatic test sequence
- ECU information (also extended CAN info)
- Actuator test (sequential/selective)
- Basic setting
- Coding (short/long/subsystems)
- Measurement value blocks (real-time data)
- Adjustment (long/short)
- Readiness (read/set)
- German error code database with error texts
- Service reset
- EOBD/OBD2 functions (cross-brand)
- and much more!
The further development of the worldwide popular Ross-Tech HEX+CAN interface hardware can be used as usual with the Windows-based Ross-Tech® VCDS® software. It supports both a classic USB connection and a W-LAN functionality and thus offers a new dimension of range and comfort. Additional adapters are optionally available for individual, especially older models or third-party brands (e.g. Linde, KTM). In EOBD mode, this interface also enables cross-brand exhaust-relevant diagnostic functions (e.g. Mercedes Benz, BMW, newer Opel, all French, very many Asians and many more). Due to the license dongle function of the HEX-NET interface hardware, the system is also multi-user capable.
For mobile use, the Ross-Tech® VCDS-Mobile® is a browser-based VCDS variant available. This allows the use of all smartphones and tablets that have a W-LAN connection and an Internet browser. It does not matter which operating system is running on your mobile device. Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry as well as other operating systems are supported by VCDS-Mobile. VCDS-Mobile is currently available as an English language pre-release version with limited functionality. A German translation will follow free of charge in the course of updates.
Advantages compared to older VCDS diagnostic systems:
- Wireless connection to PCs, laptops, smartphones and tablets
- Support of the new vehicle generations from model year 2016 (e.g. Audi MLB2)
- Up to 3x faster communication on the vehicle (e.g. auto scan) compared to HEX+CAN
- Monitoring of vehicle voltage (terminal 15 and 30)
- Automatic switch-off, therefore permanent connection in the vehicle possible (sleep function)
- Daily updated data due to cloud functionality
- Improved materials for higher stability
- Plugins VC-Scope, TDI-Graph and LCode
- Software updates via Download free of charge for an indefinite period, but at least 12 months from date of purchase
- Technical support after purchase via The German VCDS Forum and The German VCDS Wiki
- Manual to use the german VCDS Forum and the german VCDS Wiki
- 16 pin ISO 9141-2 OBD2 connector made of fiber reinforced ABS plastic with very good fit
- Flexible USB connection cable (length approx. 1m)
- Gold-plated contacts for maximum stability and contact reliability
- 3 LEDs with status function for WLAN, communication and short circuit detection
- 2 CAN diagnostic lines (KWP 6000 and KWP 7000)
- 2 K lines (KWP 1281 and KWP 2000)
- DoiP (UDS ISO 14229-1)
- License dongle function for VAG-COM diagnostic software (VCDS)
- To be able to use your Ross-Tech HEX-NET diagnostic interface to its full extent, it must be registered directly with the manufacturer Ross-Tech LLC. after the software installation.
- Automatic baud rate detection
- Monitoring of the vehicle voltage (terminal 15 and 30)
- Permanent connection in the vehicle possible due to automatic shutdown (sleep mode)
Scope of delivery:
- Ross-Tech® HEX-NET® Diagnostic Interface (Professional Version)
- Connection cable USB-A to USB-B (length approx. 1 m)
- Practical carrying strap
- Up to date VCDS diagnostic software
- Quick Start Guide
- Sturdy storage case
Illustration can deviate