The featherweight entry-level model for use in road vehicles, track tools and motorsport vehicles.
The innovative LITE↯BLOX LB14XX racing battery comes in a thermally & mechanically decoupled CFRP housing with integrated mounting plate and intelligent power electronics, controllable via app.
- This motorsport battery saves up to 18kg weight compared to a series battery
- Developed & handmade in Germany
- Plug’n’play exchange
- Lithium motorsport battery suitable for almost every vehicle
- Short charging times, therefore optimal for start-stop
- Marginal self-discharge when not in use (life ~150 days)
- Status diagnosis via wireless interface for smartphone app
- Maintenance free due to intelligent electronics with active protection against misuse & overload due to: Over / under voltage, over / under current, over / under temperature & short circuit
- Innovative power electronics to disconnect via smartphone app in two modes:
- I.K.O.S. – Intelligent Kill-Operation-Switch: complete disconnection of the LITE↯BLOX from the vehicle in case of overload or via smartphone (alternative to disconnect switch for longer idle times)
- A.V.A.T. – Active Vehicle Anti Theft: all electrical consumers are supplied with power when the vehicle is stationary, but as soon as an unauthorized start is made, the LITE↯BLOX disconnects permanently (at increased load, the power electronics disconnect permanently within milliseconds so that the starter motor can no longer turn and can only be unlocked again via the app with a password)
- Use of the latest premium cell technology (A123 ANR26650M1B V3)
- Highest security through premium components
- Proven in professional motorsport and FIA tested
- DMSB homologated (Lithium Ion battery RLB2016-27/17)
- Lightweight car battery
- for 2-4 cylinder engines (1000-2500ccm)
- limited suitability for everyday use (vehicle downtimes of 1-2 weeks are no problem)
- Road vehicles, performance & motorsport vehicles (tuning, track tools, sprint, rally, hill climb, time attack, slalom)
- not suitable for use in vehicles with intelligent alternator control (IBS / IAC) or energy recovery – in this case LB20XX or LB28XX should be used.
Attention: LITE BLOX batteries may only be charged with this charger !
Weight: approx. 1400g (incl. Pole terminals)
Operating temperature: -20 to +80°C
Lifetime: 3 to 5x to the standard vehicle battery
Dimensions: 149 x 123 x 100mm (l x w x h)
Voltage: 13.2V / 15.2V (nom / max)
Capacity: 7.5Ah / 20-35Ah (nom / Pb-eq)
Discharge current: 150A / 450A* (cont / peak @RT)
Connection: automotive terminals (DIN) or ring terminals (M6)
Certificates: compliant: 2001/95/EC, 2011/65/EU, 2006/66/EC, 2008/104/EU, UN38.3
Scope of delivery: LITE↯BLOX Racing Battery + Pole terminals (aluminium) + Pole caps + Mounting material + Accessories